KOKI SOLDER PASTE (MADE IN JAPAN)
Koki was established in 1964 to challenge the top technology in the soldering industry with the aim of becoming a global corporation. Development of product proceeds in response to thorough market research and customer requests when tracking soldering equipment and materials from various points of view. Excellent sales results from our products have been achieved worldwide. Our factories and an improved network of distributing agents has been established around the world beginning in Europe, the US and Asia. Our name has become known throughout the world for its information exchange and technical support between agencies and the expanding supply organization. But we are not satisfied with our current achievements. We will continue to challenge new technologies and fulfill the requests of our clients.
- S01X7C48-M500C 0- New low silver (Ag) content lead-free paste
- S3X70-M407-4 Type 5 – Lead-Free solder-paste for very super fine pitch. Very forgiving solder-paste with a tack time of greater than 72 hours for greater flexibility.
- S3X58-M406L Type 4- Lead-Free solder-paste for super fine pitch. Very forgiving solder-paste with a tack time of greater than 72 hours for greater flexibility.
- SE48-M956-2 Leaded solder-paste –Type 3. Very forgiving solder-paste with a tack time of greater 36 hours for greater flexibility.
- JU-100P Screen Printing SMT Adhesive